(1) Techtronic Power Tools (M) Sdn Bhd (“Company”) will use reasonable endeavors to deliver products of acceptable quality to the shipping/delivery address specified by the customer.
(2) The Company cannot guarantee any firm shipping/delivery schedule and the Company shall not be liable for any delay in the delivery services if the delay has been due to causes beyond the control of the Company.
(3) The applicable shipping/delivery cost will be shown during the order checkout process.
(4) The product(s) will be shipped/delivered to the shipping/delivery address specified by the customer in the order.
(5) If the customer does not receive the product(s) within the estimated delivery lead time below, the customer should contact the Company at +6012-714 2132 or email to email@example.com for more information.
(6) The courier service will attempt a maximum of two (2) times shipping/delivery to the customer. If the customer is still not able to receive the shipment/delivery, the order will be considered rejected.
(7) The customer will receive an SMS notification once the package is ready to be shipped/delivered.
(8) The estimated shipping/delivery lead time within Malaysia and Brunei are as follows: –
(a) Klang Valley: 1-3 working days
(b) Rest of Peninsular Malaysia: 2-6 working days
(c) Sabah & Sarawak: 5-8 working days
(d) Brunei: 5-10 working days